Abby is a Client Service Specialist on our Investments Team where she helps clients with account opening, monthly reporting needs and other portfolio requests. A recent college graduate, she brings early career experience in financial services to her role with the firm, but also has more than 10 years experience serving customers at her family’s disc golf course.
Abby lives in Maple Grove with her boyfriend, Blake, and cat, Karen. Outside of work, she enjoys cooking, practicing yoga, spending summers up north at the cabin and being outdoors.
- Client Cash & Investment Data Consolidation
- Average Weighted Maturity Analysis / Yield of Existing Investments
- Investment Inventory Reporting
- Bond Proceeds Cash Management
- Banking Services Structure
- Cash Management Fraud Exposure Analysis
- Sweep Account Evaluations
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and Sociology, St. Cloud State University